Mount Bulang: OVP Premium Raw PuEr Loose Tea & Teacake of Different Vintages
Old Village Premium Raw PuEr Loose Tea & Teacake of Different Vintages (2009, 2012,2015) from Mount Bulang
This vintage collection of raw PuEr Tea is loosen from our premium Teacakes. Tea from Arbor Trees are rich in aroma and full of flavour. Its track record shows that the post fermentation process of raw PuEr Tea from Mount Bulang is faster than tea from other mountains.
About Mount Bulang
Mount Bulang is a famous mountain for PuEr Tea. It consists many famous villages such as Lao-Man-Er, with 1,400 years of the longest tea-planting history in the world, and Lao-banzhang, the King of PuEr.
布朗山2012年 老树早春普洱生茶 袋装 / 茶饼
适合中饭后，凝神、降压 。 花香浓郁、茶气强、回甘持久、涩退生津。
布朗山珍品9年陈 2009年 老树早春生茶 袋装 / 茶饼
Contents of Mount Bulang Premium Loose Tea
- 100g net weight of raw loose PuEr tea leaves from Teacakes
- 100% natural tea leaves with no artificial flavoring, preservatives or pesticide
Consumption of Mount Bulang Premium Loose Tea & Teacake
- For all age groups
- Enjoy daily, especially in morning and afternoon for alertness or when feeling tired
- Ideal for meetings in office, celebrations or gatherings
What Makes Old Village PuEr Tea Special
- 100% natural tea leaves from a 100 year Arbor Tea Tree in famous PuEr Tea mountain
- Harvested by hand during spring season
- Packed and certified with HACCP in Singapore
- Rich and full-bodied flora aroma with recurring sweetness in your mouth and long-lasting empty cup fragrance
Preparing Old Village PuEr Tea
- For Personal Consumption
- Place tea leaves in a teapot
- Add hot water (90oC) just covers the tea bag, leave for 2-3 seconds.
- Discard the hot water in the cup.
- Add approx. hot water (90oC)
- 5-second infusion time for each brew.
- Able to brew up to 10-15 brews for sophisticated excellent cups of tea.
- For Group Consumption