Mount Bulang: OVP Premium Sheng PuEr Loose Tea & Teacake of Different Vintages
Old Village Premium Raw PuEr Loose Tea & Teacake of Different Vintages (2009, 2012,2015) from Mount Bulang
This vintage collection of Sheng PuEr Tea is loosened from our premium Teacakes. Tea from Arbor Trees is rich in aroma and full of flavour. Its track record shows that the post-fermentation process of raw PuEr Tea from Mount Bulang is faster than tea from other mountains.
About Mount Bulang
Mount Bulang is one of the famous mountains for PuEr Tea. It consists of many famous villages such as Lao-Man-Er, with 1,400 years of the longest tea-planting history in the world, and Lao-banzhang, the King of PuEr.
布朗山2012年 老树早春普洱生茶 袋装 / 茶饼
布朗山珍品9年陈 2009年 老树早春生茶 袋装 / 茶饼
Contents of Mount Bulang Premium Loose Tea
- 100g net weight of Sheng PuEr loose PuEr tea leaves from teacakes.
- 100% natural tea leaves with no artificial flavouring, preservatives, or pesticide
Consumption of Mount Bulang Premium Loose Tea & Teacake
- For all age groups
- Enjoy daily, especially in the morning and afternoon for alertness or when feeling tired
- Ideal for meetings in office, celebrations or gatherings
What Makes Old Village PuEr Tea Special
- 100% natural tea leaves from approx 100-year arbour tea trees in famous PuEr Tea mountain.
- Harvested by hand during the spring season.
- Rich and full-bodied flora aroma with recurring sweetness in your mouth and long-lasting empty cup fragrance
Preparing Old Village PuEr Tea
- For Personal Consumption
- Place tea leaves in a teapot
- Add hot water (90oC) just covers the tea bag, leave for 2-3 seconds.
- Discard the hot water in the cup.
- Add approx. hot water (90oC)
- 5-second infusion time for each brew.
- Able to brew up to 10-15 brews for sophisticated excellent cups of tea.
- For Group Consumption